Thursday, April 16, 2009

...

i have a problem. i dont know how to say things that i am thinking.

haha today is ok... this is kinda rare when it happens... but i have found myself lately just wanting to freak out.
im generally a quiet person, i usually keep my opinions to myself and i dont really express what i feel- even though i want to sometimes. it stresses me out even more when i cant make myself say things or do things. then i get even more frustrated and worked up. its weird because this only happens when im alone... a few times i havent been able to keep the storm inside of me... and when i cant lets just say it ends up raining. i want to be able to say things, at the time that they are happening... because they build up and build up and all im left with is a storage of resentment towards myself and no idea why i am mad at the world.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I guess it could be both a curse and a blessing that you don't act on your feelings all the time! Take me for example I ALWAYS tell people how I feel (good or bad) and then most of the time later on resent myself for saying it at all...I guess no one is perfect! But definitely don't anything in, it's not good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl. you definitely are right though... its good and bad, haha. ill keep trying to express myself... and dont you stop! i love qualities about my friends that i wish i had... it makes me want to be more... me? haha.

    ReplyDelete