Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Grow up already.

Photobucket

Well its come to the time where I have to move out on my own. I have to jump into the deep end of that great big swimming pool called life. I have had more fun than I can ever describe living with roommates but I think it will be really neat to live on my own and be independent (for once). I am really excited to have things all to my self, these are a few things I am going to do once I move in:
- Take my shoes off as soon as I walk in the door
- Never wear pants
- Turn on music/ tv as loud as I want (but probably not that loud)
- Make a big mess then clean it up because all of it will be mine
- Drink directly out of the milk/ juice cartons (mostly because I wont have dishes)

I am pretty used to moving by now, I havent ever lived in one place for more than two years in my entire life, so the moving part wont be hard at all. (Everything I own equals to a few bins, one bed, and one old school school desk) But I think the hardest part is going to be coming home and not having anybody to say hi to or to hear the dogs walking around. There is good and bad in everything and I am ready for it all.

Speaking of finding the good, I dont even care about finding furniture, I just want to decorate! So dont be surprised if you come over and everything is hung up but there is nothing to sit on besides books and boxes.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment