Monday, March 30, 2009

its hard out here for a pimp.

oh man, my body is achin. i think its mad at me because i have just been pushing myself and doing new things like crazy. at this very moment my legs are burning from my work out this morning. i think i need to do some more stretches and drink more water to replenish myself.

i know its mad too because on thursday i had a traumatic experience... haha.
i got my first ever bikini wax and it hurt so, so, so bad. haha i almost passed out. but the lady that did it was super nice and very imformative. she even gave me a hug after cuz she could probably tell how distraught i was. haha it was crazy.

i need to eat better i think too. i need better fuel to keep my body happy and healthy. stuff that will help it run better in times of need, haha or trauma.

but on the good side i think all this work is paying off. im trying to be more sexy and i think its working. plus its about mind over body, so if i think its working then it must be!

im considering these fun hairstyles for summer...

Photobucket
(maybe a little less 80's)

Photobucket
(maybe a little less clown-ish)

Photobucket
(maybe a little bigger)

i also found the exact glasses i want!! i cant wait to get them.

1 comment: