Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ima brat.

i loathe responsibilites. haha. i think i have a problem. for some reason the more responsibility i have the less i want to do. maybe i really do have a wild side that is waiting to come out and each time i have to do something grown up it dies a little... haha. or something like that. its probably why i havent gotten very much done in the last 26 years... because everything just piles up and i say screw it, ima do what i want. the really weird thing is that i work really good under pressure, some of my best material has come up last minute. so maybe it just has to do with timing, and not quantity. idk.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way! I keep thinking "why the fuck did I buy a new car when mine was paid off...or...how much easier would it be if I sold my house and just rented a place" But over all I LOVE my car and my house so fuck it! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell yeah girl!!! haha. maybe we just do what we want anyway whether its responsible or not! haha.

    ReplyDelete