Tuesday, May 12, 2009

woot!woot!

im getting tattooed today!! holla back!!

i have an appt to get the inside of my arm started and i am so not wanting to do that soooo i think im just gonna get my wrists re-done.
plus its something i have been wanting to get done for a long time.

i like the idea of what i have, plus it was an interesting experience when i got them i chicago a few years ago but its time to make them mine. hell yes.

then ill get the inside of my arm... and im pretty much sure i wanna get my side done. i need to just get it out of the way and if i keep procrastinating its never gonna happen, haha. oh and i need to get my harry potter tattoos!!! oh man i have a lot to do!

3 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see it! Anddd what HP tattoo did you decide on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk, i keep changing my mind, haha. im pretty sure im gonna get the golden snitch... i just dont know what else. i have to get them this year i have decided though! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. inner arm=owwwww.

    oh man. i just want to finish my arm and you're going to be a bad ass and do your side?! i totally want to know how it goes! im a big baby.

    conor wants to sleeve out his leg or arm in HP!

    ReplyDelete