Friday, January 27, 2012

Goals.

Photobucket

I am not really into resolutions. I think they are good for some people, but for me they are just another list I make with no real intent to follow through. I decided that I am going to start doing monthly goals though. I need to hold myself accountable for things I do, good or bad. So starting with this month since its coming up really soon, I chose a few goals that are going to be pretty hard but will also teach me a lot and help me in the future.

1) Stop spending money on frivolous things. I go shopping A LOT and I don't have very good restrain when it comes to a good deal or even just something that is cute. I need to remind myself that there will always be a never ending supply of cute things and I dont need to buy this one thing right now. I also need to keep this in mind when it comes to eating out. I never pack a lunch (or breakfast) so I tend to eat at a lot of fast food places or at the kiosk at my work. This will help me save money and make more sensible decisions when it comes to my food.

2) Speaking of eating, my second goal is to Cut out (most) Sugars. Hi. My name is Victoria and I am addicted to sugar. I am totally serious about this, I can't go one day without thinking and usually eating candy, ice cream, donuts, shakes, cookies, etc, etc. I have the worst sweet tooth and I need to get it under control. I know this is going to be really hard but unless I want to have diabetes in a few years I really need to focus on eating more healthy and using sugar only as a treat and special occasion. (Im eating a Snickers bar right now, btw)

3) So there is kind of a theme going one here. My last goal for February will be to Attend at least one "Fitness" class. I always say I want to do one and I always end up just sitting on my ass talking about it. I need to just do it. Find a class and go. It can be either yoga, bikram yoga, step aerobics, pilates, whatever. As long as its something that is getting me off my butt and in motion then that will work for me. Also if any of my friends want to get together and do a dvd or something... I think that will count as a class...

I want to do this photo-challenge for February as well! I think you are supposed to do it on Instagram but I dont want to, haha. And I probably wont post a picture every.single.day but I will take one every day and post them when I can. Its gonna be fun!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 comment:

  1. Girl!! These are such great goals. Make sure you let me know about the classes, I would love to join you. Annnnd, that photo a day challenge is way cute, I may have to steal the idea as well :)

    ReplyDelete