Tuesday, January 24, 2012

loving...

I found this blog the other day and I thought it was super cute:

Vegan Housewives

Im not vegan... or a housewife.. but these are two things that I am constantly learning about and will probably always be interested in.

I especially love their recent post of their 2012 goals. I might have to use them for inspiration on some goals I am working on.

I am also currently loving this blog:

Yours Truly

Super cute girl from the UK. I always have wanted to visit there so with this blog I get a little peak of what every day life might be like in such a foreign place.

Also, this blog is one of my all-time favorites:

Design is mine

There probably isn't one post that I haven't absolutlely loved of theirs. It always gives me such good ideas for decorating and expressing myself and my style.

----

On another note...I have had a slight obsession with things green lately.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(from we heart it)

2 comments: