Friday, March 19, 2010

Do it, to it.

I really need to get back into school. I would definitley rather go back full time but I dont think I am going to be able to make that happen any time soon and well I'm not getting any younger so I should probably just go and get some of it done.

I feel like I have this obligation to save the world, or at least make some type of memorable contribution. It's like I have a responsibility to make things different but I dont really know how to make that happen.

I really like learning about the environment and what is going on with the world... but one of many problems w/ that is that little ol me isnt going to really make that big of a difference so I dont know if its worth the effort. I think I just need to jump into it though and go full force then maybe I can get something done. If not then I need to so some serious thinking about what I want to do when I grow up.

Its stuff like this that makes me want to do something:

The Story of Stuff

It's pretty interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment