Wednesday, March 31, 2010

oh man.

If you dont know that I like Tokidoki then you probably dont know me very well. I absolutley love these designs and this "world" that has been created. Well thank my lucky stars Sephora (my personal heaven and hell) has come up with a new Tokidoki makeup line and I'm pretty sure I want everything there that they are offering.
Previously there has been some offered through Smashbox but I think these are from Tokidoki directly. Either way they are super adorable and affordable.
Here are a few examples:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Available Here


AND I can't believe there is going to be a Sephora sooo close to me. It is going to be about 15 minutes away and I am going to have start practicing some serious self-control.

2 comments:

  1. i am SO excited to get a sephora! its about damn time, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I definitely need these to add to my collection!

    ReplyDelete