Friday, March 5, 2010

whoa nelly.

I love accessories so much. I think they can make or break an outfit, they can add the perfect amount of pizazz or magic to any other fabrics you have wrapped yourself in, and they can make you feel pretty and unique while still keeping your style classy.
I dont love them so much that I would spend an insane amount of money on them though. Especially ones that I feel I could make myself with a little bit of glitter and a hot glue gun.
Case in point:
Photobucket


Photobucket

This necklace from Fred Flare is $900!!!! It is super adorable and I love the colors. I think it would be perfect w/ a cute black cocktail dress, printed tights, bowtie shoes, maybe some clute gloves, messy curley hair.... But so would a lot of other pastel necklaces with cute little charms. $900?!

That is just crazy to me, like mental hospital crazy. I dont get it one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment