Friday, February 18, 2011

todays favorites

Ive decided that I HAVE to get a bicycle this year. I was just thinking how retarded it would be for me to live about 5 blocks away from the University of Utah and drive there, pay for parking, and have my car just sit there when it could be sitting at my house in its little cubby hole. Also if I am going to go to school for environmental studies, that would make me a hypocrite. I dont know what kind of bike yet, and I dont know from where, those details will come soon, but I am going to get one for sure. While looking them up I found some cute pictures I wanted to share.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The above images are from: Design is Mine

Photobucket

This picture is great!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The above and following (besides the one of me) images are from:We heart it

The other thing I have been obsessing over today is braids. Yes, those sexy little plaits. They are absolutley perfect for spring and summer and perfect for bike riding. I wore my hair today in milk braids:
Photobucket
I almost forgot how fun and easy they are! I love braids and looking at pictures of them is making me think maybe I dont want to cut my hair. (or maybe I need to be really really rich so that way when I cut my hair on a whim, I can have somebody put extensions in so I can braid it the next day)
Arent they great?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Let's be bike buds! That's my fave summer past time. haha

    ReplyDelete