Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines brunch!

Me and my mom and sister went out for special Valentines brunch yesterday! We went to Eggs in the City, went shopping at gateway, and then had some good ol ice cream after.
I love them so much and I dont know where I would be with out these two lovely ladies. There is never a dull moment when we hang out, they are both so smart, funny, and overall great to be around! Its the three amigos when we are together, and that is the best thing ever.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


*Side Note: Eggs in the City was sooo good! I think I am going to start trying places in Salt Lake City that I havent been to before, and so far so good! It had a really cute atmosphere (it used to be a garage), the servers were very friendly, and the food was delicious.

1 comment: