Monday, April 25, 2011

Did somebody say shopping?

Since its spring time its time for a little out with the old and in with the new- style wise that is. I havent been feeling very expressive lately and I think thats because I havent had the tools or resources that I need. So I figured what better way to show yourself than to go on a little shopping trip and get a few fun items that you can play around with. I know some of these styles arent anything new and Im not breaking any fashion boundaries, but I think I am finally putting them together w/ what works for me. And I am finally getting over my lazy winter wear. Go figure.

Oxfords (I traded the laces for some ribbon instead of the skinny ones they came with, way cuter)
Photobucket
Lots of prints, plaids, and florals
Photobucket
Oversized band tees. (Preferrably worn in by cute bearded boys) I am thinking of wearing these w/ mini skirts or skinnies and wedges. [both with and without a belt]
Photobucket
Lace
Photobucket
Summer hats (Im not sure about hats still.... I just always get the worst disheveled hat hair and then my day is ruined. Ill see how this one works out)
Photobucket

There are few other items I would like to get but those are on the wants list and not needs list.

Shorts & Rompers
Photobucket
Photobucket

More Wedges!!!
Photobucket

Aaahh.... could probably talk all day and night and the next day about clothes and shoes and accessories. I was meant to be a shopper and boy am I good at it

1 comment: