Thursday, April 7, 2011

foodie

I just ordered this book from Amazon and I am really really excited for it. Im not vegan but I tend to eat a vegan diet sometimes, and I have a lot of loved ones that are vegan. Its really hard to make food that is really tastey but has minimal ingredients and is actually good for you. I also got it because all though there are a lot of good vegan friendly restaurants in Salt Lake its not always an option to go out every night. It would be nice to have some of that food available anytime I want.

Some of the recipes in this book include: Apple pie, biscuits, cinnamon orange rolls, breakfast benedict florentine, pot roast w/ veggies, stews... all the good stuff that you would want on a rainy sunday (and every other day of the week)
Who wants to come over?

Photobucket

Amazon

2 comments:

  1. omg I'm all over that! We might have to have a Dinner club as well as our Breakfast club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do!!! Ohhhh, I think we should start hosting a vegan breakfast and/or dinner once a week for us and the boys. Each of us takes a week, cmon it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete