Monday, April 4, 2011

read, read, read

I cant lie, I am a fan of cheesy teen paranormal/fantasy books. What can I say, there is just something about them that intrigues me and always grabs my attention. The love stories are just so dramatic and all of the situations and scenarios are sometimes so out of this world that you cant help but laugh (and/or cry) and keep reading. They are quite entertaining I tell ya! One of the series I have been reading has new book coming out this week! The last one I read of them was about 1 1/2 years ago so I am excited to get back into the world of The Mortal Instruments.

Photobucket

The Mortal Instruments

City of Fallen Angels is the fourth book in the series. I actually thought that they were ending the series with the third book but it looks like its still going so I am very curious to see what happens, there was some crazy stuff in the previous ones that made me read a few pages twice (there were some weird family relations) so I am sure they will continue with the twists and turns.
Its pretty good if you are into that kind of thing. It has all the usuals, angels, demons, vampire, werewolves, ya know, the good stuff.

1 comment: