Monday, January 25, 2010

Florida trip?

I really want to go to the Harry Potter theme park I am going to the Harry Potter theme park this year.
Photobucket
I was thinking maybe we could go for like a week though because I have never been to Florida and I've heard excellent reviews of the beaches there. Kind of like how we went to California for a week, maybe we can do something similar this year? (And this is just an idea I was throwing around) But maybe we could take a day or two and go to New Orleans. I know is not what it was, but I think it would be really neat to see all the haunted places.
Whoever wants to join in is more than welcome, definitely the more the merrier. Of course we are gonna be hanging out w/ HP like 80% of the time and the rest at the beach but it's going to be a fun time for sure. Maybe early June? Let me know what you guys think and we can get to planning!
Photobucket

2 comments: