Monday, January 4, 2010

no more tv.

Photobucket
I think I need to watch less tv. It seems like the main reason I havent been very efficient in the last few years (sort of including 2009) is because I watch way too much. BUT I dont think that buying tv series on dvd's counts as watching tv because there are some good quality shows that can be used for some great entertainment. I am talking about sitting in my bed changing channels for three hours and not even bothering to get up and get dressed. At least with reading I am sort of being productive and plus Im not being bombarded by useless advertisements, made-up real life, celebrity messes, and fabricated news stories. I dont think it will be that hard, when we lived in the Broadmoors I didnt have "tv" in my room, just movies, and that worked out quite well. Hopefully the shoe fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment