Tuesday, January 26, 2010

paper heart.

This movie was the story of my life. It is not over done and the story is really simple. I think its really cute too and it's not trying to prove a point but its presenting evidence for you to come to a conclusion yourself about what love is. I like Michael Cera (hello, ever heard of Arrested Development, Superbad, etc) but he plays the same characters, except in this movie I really like him and his normalness. I think what Charlene Yi (I love how they call her Chuck in the movie btw) feels is how I feel a lot of the time. Samesies! It's a good movie though and there are some cute songs in it as well.



"whats a perfect date? take somebody to applebees and get them hot wings"


And I have heard that they were a real life couple which makes the story even better, and if they weren't... well nevermind that, I will just pretend they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment