Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What I like about you.

2010 Is going to be a good year. I hope so anyway. Just like any other year there are going to be a lot of changes made, and with everybody growing up it seems like those changes are more well life-changing now more than ever. I have some high hopes though and I think its all gonna be good.
I have some new ideas and this is what I'm liking so far in the new year: Creepy music I know this is kind of generic but I am trying to broaden my horizons when it comes to tunes and I like this so far. Kinda chill and kinda good for the soul. Photobucket
Arts and crafts All I do all day long is look at pictures on the internet of random stuff. This will give me some outlet to channel that curiosity into something useful like actually learning about these artists and knowing what styles I like. Then I might actually be able to execute my crafty ideas into something handy... maybe. Accessories Like this: Photobucketfrom here or Leggings (gasp) but only ones that go just below the knee. I saw them in a really cute picture w/ oxford shoes and a pencil skirt. A-dor-able. Plus maybe some scarves and stockings. Me Oh this sounds a little selfish. But its more just doing what I like and being happy with it.
Just stuff I like as of right this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment