Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello, my sweet!

I got this idea from a book that I saw that just had a whole bunch of different pictures in it that were hearts. It was really cute and really sweet. Well this isn't completely the same, but it's a similar idea.
I started a flickr account and it is all sweet treats from my life, haha. I figured I already have a facebook, myspace, and this blog for pics of me and everyone and to maybe do something different. Plus I figured this would be a fun idea to see some of our parties from just a sweet treat angle... and everybody is so good at what they make I think it would be fun to show it off.
I have a few pictures up now but I will be adding more as I get some.

SkeletonCupcakes

1 comment:

  1. omg just remembering all of these sweet treats make my mouth water!! Just gotta keep the gym on my mind!

    ReplyDelete