Wednesday, February 17, 2010

oh come on.

Oy vey. I dont know what I am doing lately and I can't seem to catch up with things that I need to get done. I always have such big hopes to actually be a productive human being but sometimes these ideas of grandeur never pan out, and by sometimes I mean they never do. Last year I feel like I got some good stuff done and now what am I doing, nothing. I dont know how to get that back, how do I cultivate motivation and nurture it so it will grow into something I can use.
I just can't seem to get things together lately. I am still having fun and enjoying life but I can't seem to actually make a differenct when it comes to bettering my life, and I dont know how to change. I guess I still have time, and unfortunately that's all I have is time. Maybe I'll make good use of it sometime.




P.s. I can't wait for Spring and Summer to walk around the city and have parties outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment