Tuesday, February 9, 2010

maga-scenes.

I got the newest Glamour and I absolutely love it.
Photobucket

I have decided I am going to cancel my magazine subscriptions and only buy certain months or theme's that I really like and really have an interest in. Considering I probably have a good amount of boxes full of magazines this is a big step and I think it will not only help me organize things but I think it will help me narrow down ideas I have and actually help w/ inspiration on things I might muster up enough ambition to do one day.

Anyways this magazine is super cute. I recommend you read it.


On a side note I have decided that I might like Spring more then Fall but that might just be because I want this cold to be over already and I am wanting to wear warm-weather clothes. Pastels, plaids, and, peep-toes here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment