Thursday, February 11, 2010

toms shoes.

I despise these shoes with a passion. Why you ask? I dont really have a good reason. I think its mostly because of the attitude of the people that wear them. They are all pretentious (well most of them) and they tend to jump on the "I only like stuff thats un-cool but still cool" bandwagon. And for some reason I tend to do things to spite people- its a great quality I have so when I hear "you should buy these" I automatically say No way, No thanks. Anywho, I saw this style and if I had an extra $90 laying around I think I would consider buying these. They are actually really cute and I think they probably would be comfortable in the summer. And maybe they arent that bad, and maybe I am just the one with the bad attitude.

Photobucket

Available Here

No comments:

Post a Comment