Monday, January 24, 2011

B & B!

We are getting our book club up and running again!!
The first meeting of 2011 will be this Saturday 1/29/10.
Photobucket
I am so excited! This will give me a reason to actually read more. I have tons of book ideas and ones that I have heard are worth reading but unless there is motivation, they just sit on my bookshelf and look pretty.
I am looking forward to talking about books too, sometimes its not an easy topic of conversation to bring up, but this will be such a good time.

I had a blog that I was using for books but it was one of those things that stuck for a month or two and then kind of fell into that deep hole of "things I want to do but dont ever do" Maybe I will start that up again.
Yay for books!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yaaay! I cannot wait. Where are we meeting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can do the usual RRVH? Or if we want to do something w/ less food we can do city cakes?

    ReplyDelete