Friday, January 14, 2011

Happiest of birthdays.

Happy Birthday my dear friend Alex D!
Photobucket
You are such a great person and I am really lucky to have you in my life and to be able to count you as one of my best friends.
Photobucket
We have been on a lot of adventures together, been through a lot of crazy times, good times, and sad times.
Photobucket
Dont ever forget how amazing and beautiful you are inside, and out.
Photobucket
Thank you for being you.


Photobucket
I am excited to see where the road takes us, how many more shenanigans we can get ourselves into, how many more songs we can belt out while driving in the car, and how many more good times there are waiting for us.
Its going to be great.
Photobucket

Love you, girl.

2 comments:

  1. Dang, Viv! This makes me so happy, I just shed a tear! You two are so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Vic! Thank you so much! I love you girl! I can't wait for many more birthdays with you! bff

    ReplyDelete