Monday, January 24, 2011

I need some advice!

So lots of people probalby know that I am slightly obsessed w/ Michelle Williams' style. I think she always has the cutest, sweetest, and down to earth style around. When I saw her on the newest Marie Clair I had to get it!
Photobucket
What a doll right?!
So I always think about cutting my hair way super short but I never have the cahones to do it. Here is where my inner torture comes in.
Look how great these pictures are w/ her and her super cute hair...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I am thinking maybe I will do it. But should I? Will it be cute or will I regret and go through months of hair envy when mine looks like crap?
The reasons I am hesitating are as follows:
1) I dont want to look like a boy, especially with having tattoos I feel like its hard to look feminine and I would have to put in a lot more effort to get ready.
2) Is it more or less up-keep? I only want short hair if I can go really blonde and with my hair being super dark I would have to get it done on a pretty regular basis. Plus no pony's or buns... for awhile.
3) I think I would need to be thinner. I think in order for it to look good I would need to lose a few lb's.
4) I dont want to look older. MW does a great job of looking younger w/ short hair, but I think its one of those things where if its not done right it could add on like 30 years.
So what to do??

I think if I can meet some goals that I have maybe I will do this for spring/summertime, but I just dont know....

One good thing: if I do it will give me an excuse to buy more dresses...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What should I do?

2 comments:

  1. I love her hair! I think it'll look way good on you and I know you've been wanting to do it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that it would look so good on you! And you can wear cute head bands and stuff as well. I think it will be less up keep because you can roll out of bed, flat iron a couple strands and voila!

    ReplyDelete