Thursday, January 13, 2011

I want, I want, I want...

If you dont know me very well, then you dont know that I love shoes. I use the word love a little loosely here because I really mean obsessed/can't live without/ consumed by... well you know what I mean. I cant help it, I just like them and they like me.
Here are a few pairs that I have been drooling over recently. If I had to choose my favorite, I dont know if I could. I love them all and I want them all.

Photobucket
Urban Outfitters

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lulu's

Photobucket
Plasticland

Photobucket
Photobucket
Modcloth


The good thing about loving shoes so much is that I cant ever decide which pair I want to buy... hence I dont ever spend my money... hence I am able to keep my addiction under control. Yay me!

1 comment: