Thursday, March 17, 2011

remember me?

A year ago today is when the sweet relationship that I have right now (kind of) started.
Me and Alex went to this place called 5 monkeys to see some bands play and just hang out because we didnt have anything else going on, and we wanted to go out and have a fun St. Patty's Day. Well after being lost up on the east side forever we finally found the place and the night began. We saw lots of cute boys and met some really great people that night. There were a few guys there that I had known for a long time but because of time and other things going on, I hadnt talked to them in quite a bit. Since we were having a hoot, I figured why not say something. So I said to my boy "hey! remember me?!" and he said "yeah, how could I forget" what a sweetie! Except I had a red bull in my hand and he asked "whoa, do you drink now?" to which I replied "nope" and then he said "oh, that would have been cool" Of course after that all I could think to myself was oh gawd, why did I even say anything. The night continued on and me and Al had the best time we could have had.
So for some un known reason I still decided to hang out with him and it was actually a lot more fun than I expected. The first time we hung out I went to his band space and we caught up on all the stuff that had been going on for the past few years. It was pretty neat to see how many different directions our lives had taken us. We continued to talk and have fun and he always made me feel good about myself and seemed to genuinely care about me. We hung out through the summer and things got more serious as fall crept up. The funny thing is that I knew that he always liked me but I didnt really know to what extent, until I started hanging out with his friends more and more and I would constantly hear "youre victoria weve heard so much about?", "youre the girl hes always talkin about?", and "he loves you so much" haha and all I could say was "yep, its me".
Things have progressed naturally and they seem to have just gotten better and better. We have some different views on certain things but the main thing that matters is that we both have a great understanding on what we want in life, we love our friends and family tremendously, and we just want to have fun and enjoy whats around us. Its been an interesting year and I wouldnt want it any other way.

Photobucket


I have the first few emails/myspace messages he ever sent me- for some reason out of all the guys I used to talk to I only saved his. Here they are:

(March 30, 2004)
Hey Victoria, my name is Brad i met you last night im Jen's freind. Ya hi im soo happy i got to hang out with you cause i've had the HUGEST crush on you like forever since Bleeding Though played with FATA like 2 and a half years ago weird huh! i hope that doesnt gross you out but you seem really nice and fun. Hopefully you dont think less of me becuase im not straight edge but i would really like it if we could be freinds :) and maybe you would like to chat online

and
(May 20, 2004)
1. Who are you?Brad
2. Are we friends?yes
3. When and how did we meet?March/JEn D
4. How have I affected you?Make me nervous :)
5. What do you think of me?HOtt/Metal
6. What's the fondest memory you have of me?Standing around at shows
7. How long do you think we will be friends?couple years
8. Do you love me?kinda
9. Do you have a crush on me?yes
10. Would you kiss me?yes
11. Would you hug me?yes
12. Physically, what stands out about me?your adorable face
13. Emotionally, what stands out about me?your sweetness
14. Do you wish I was cooler?no way
15. On a scale of 1-10, how hot am I?9-10
16. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.no
17. Am I loveable?yes
18. How long have you known me?couple months
19. Describe me in one word.perfect
20. What was your first impression?amazed
21. Do you still think that way about me now?yes
22. What do you think my weakness is?too shy
23. Do you think I'll get married?maybe
24. What makes me happy?metal
25. What makes me sad?hamburgers
26. What reminds you of me?hardcore shows
27. If you could give me anything what would it be?what ever you want
28. How well do you know me?not very
29. When's the last time you saw me?TBDM
30. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?yes
31. Do you think I could kill someone?no
32. Are you going to put this on your MYSPACE and see what I say about you?sure




I am really lucky. < 3

3 comments:

  1. omg my tiny heart just melted! that is soooooo cute!! I'm so happy for you Vicoria! He's so great and you are so great and you guys deserve the best from each other! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex said it perfectly, my heart was also melted. You two are so dang cute! Im so happy for you Vic, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete