Tuesday, March 22, 2011

telemundo

Photobucket
One of the freakin cutest shows ever! Its a mix of sweet and macabre. Honestly, I could watch this show with the mute on and still be intrigued by it. I think the basis of the show is a really cool idea and it has a lot of neat random twists and turns, but its not too confusing and its not a show you have to watch every week to know whats going on. Plus it always makes you hungry for more, not just because of the pies but because of the super bright colors and great styling and set design. I also need to mention a great cast (Hello Kristin Chenoweth!) The end of the series was finished in a comic book which I havent had a chance to pick up yet, but I am planning on getting it as soon as I can. Its streaming on Netflix now and its definitely worth a few hours.
Photobucket

1 comment: