Tuesday, March 29, 2011

tv

I know I am really, really late on this one but me and the bf are going to start watching Lost. I have seen a few episodes here and there and I never really got into it, but I have heard nothing but really good things about it so I figured I might as well try it on for size. Plus its streaming on netflix watch instantly so why not?!
Finally I will be able to see what all the fuss is about. I know it was pretty much done by JJ Abrams and all of his stuff is really interesting to watch even if it is kind of nerdy, and I dont know if I woud call myself a fantasy nerd but I definitely am a nerd, so I' sure it will be entertaining.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Abrams was only around for the first season then left it in the hands of two other guys. From everything I've read, all Abrams did was basically say, "There needs to be some weird stuff happening on this island, but I'm not sure what. Well, see ya later."

    I say that as a huge Abrams fan, too. The other guys handled it just fine though. You'll see.

    ReplyDelete