Tuesday, March 15, 2011

tv!

I technically dont have "tv" at my house... I have two tv's but I dont have channels, so no cable, satellite, or basic channel surfing. However I do have the greatest invention ever which is Netflix. The best thing is that they have tv shows to instantly stream, no commercial interruptions, and you can watch anytime your heart desires.
Well recently I have been taking advantage of this nifty little feature and I have been watching a ton of great shows.

The one I want to talk about today is Skins (UK version)
Photobucket

I know I am a little late to this party but hey at least I arrived. Anways, I am in love with this show. I didnt think it was a lot like American teen shows were their lives are almost too perfect and unrealistic, obviously some of the stuff on this show isnt what everyday life is like since some of them go to prep schools, etc, but a lot of it is. Its not too made up. Its fresh and new (and its even been around for awhile) Ive only seen the first season so far, but I am already planning time to continue on to however many there are. I think this cast changes after the 2 or 3rd season, but Ill still give it a watch even after that. I refuse to watch the US version though, why fix something thats not broken, or rather watch something that you know isnt going to be good and has been done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment