Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cold is cool.

I was inspired by B's blog to do a post about autumn because its such a great season. Of course I am a little biased because it just so happens to be the season that leads right into my birthday, but thats neither here nor there. Even if there were no holidays I would be happy with just the leaves falling and the many different clothes and hot chocolate and the many differnet activities.
Photobucket
Im so excited for the things that are planned too. I really need to start on my halloween costumes... Haha I dont need the extra stress of waiting til the last moment sooo I should get on that.
This year is already going to be so fun, I already know it... Of course it is though because well we know how to have fun.
Photobucket
Cheers to fall and its wonderfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment