Saturday, September 5, 2009

Queen!

So for Witches Night Out Im gonna be Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. I dont know if I want to be super cute or kinda creepy and mean looking because she is well... a villain, haha. Here are some ideas on the drawing board...
Inspiration:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think I'm going to go with the long costume except I like that the short one has a yellow skirt, so I'm not totally sure yet. I think its going to be fairly simple to put together though, I'm pretty much just gonna have to buy the dress and a few accessories.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Im full of anticipation to see everyone's costumes this year! We are seriously going to look so awesome.

I just have one problem. I dont know what I'm going to be on actual Halloween, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment