Monday, September 7, 2009

Magazines...

Speaking of magazines... I have too many subscriptions. I just can't help it though! Haha. Sometimes they have such adorable pictures, and pretty accessories and clothes, good articles, not to mention hot boys... I just can't say no.
BUT I think its a problem I inherited. I was at my mom's house this weekend and she was talking to me about Country Living magazine (which I LOVE btw) and she was saying the same thing! She said she has a ton of subscriptions and my step dad always gets mad because he just doesnt get it, haha. She also said she cuts out all of her favorite stuff and makese piles of it. I was just thinking OMG thats exactly what I do! ooorrr I just book mark the pages for later and then I end up with a million magazines on my floor and a big ol mess of ideas. At least I know where I get it from instead of thinking I just had a problem.
Its so funny how parents and kids have the same habits. Funny and weird.
BUT I'm going to try and cut back or at least look at the magazines website for ideas... then I can save the environment too without using all paper. AND I want to try to find more magazines that are like books I guess. The ones that you can tell a lot of work went into them, like the Lula one I found. They are totes worth the money and have way more good ideas and less advertisements.
Along w/ my book collection growing Im gonna need more shelves if Im going to expand my magazine collection too (But only if I can find the good ones!)

No comments:

Post a Comment