Sunday, September 13, 2009

Work it!

Sooo its that time again where I might have a little bit of motivation to work out. This doesnt happen often so I need to jump and get in as much work as I can.

Im kinda bummed that its getting cooler so I probably wont be running at the park really any more, well only as long as its warm, Im not even trying to freeze outside AND work out. Plus if Im paying for a membership I probably should use it, haha.

I need to just do aerobic exercise, at least 5/6 days per week. Its not really that hard, its just actually getting it done. I feel a lot better when I do work out too so I dont know what the problem is, haha besides being lazy!
I think Im pretty ok about eating healthy so I just need to keep it up.
Less sugar, less carbs... more protein, more water. There you go.

Here's to a bomb-ass body!

No comments:

Post a Comment