Thursday, September 10, 2009

Doc Martens

I miss you. For some reason when I as in High School I thought I was bad-ass. I wasnt really that different than what I am now except I was probably more shy and reserved... but for some reason I had to rebel. I had pink hair (it was awesome btw), I had -of course- every band shirt I could get my hands on, I had started stretching my ears, and I had quite a few different pairs of Doc Martens. Oh man I loved those shoes more than anything in the world.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I remember my most favorite and worn out pair were steel toe and they were the most comfortable pair of shoes ever. They were low-top, black, and so beat, haha.
Im thinking about getting another pair because they are so darn durable and quite versatile. They remind me so much of High School though and its so funny because I went through the weirdest stages (didn't we all though? Haha)It was fun though and so much more care-free. Maybe thats why I want a pair now plus whenever I see them I always think the person getting dressed just thought "I dont care, I'm wearing these shoes anyway" Haha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(And I wonder where all my money went when I was working.)
Well like they say, some things never change and Im thinking my addiciton to awesome shoes is the best example. Haha.

-Speaking of I need to go to TJ Maxx asap. They had the cutest pair of shoes the last time I was there. Ugh. Haha.

1 comment:

  1. Girl I had pink hair in high school too! and I had my lip pierced twice! haha we were such goofballs.

    ReplyDelete