Tuesday, October 6, 2009

For cuteness.

I really like these boots... for multiple reasons.
1) Super cute wedge style
2) They remind me of Edward Scissorhands- whom I love
3) Dressy and can be not dressy
4) I dont have stick legs and these buckles can accomodate
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And YES those are spider tights! How adorable, right?
I def want them in black too...
Photobucket
While we are talking about stuff that covers our leg area, these socks look not only really comfortable but also very stylish!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Last but not least... These boots are pretty awesome as well because they are really simple but can also be dressy or not dressy.
Photobucket
Photobucket

All said items are from Free People, and as much as I dont like hippie style stuff they have some pretty sweet accessories and apparel... Even though its pretty pricey and these boots combined are probably worth more than my life, or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment