Sunday, October 25, 2009

idea!

So I was thinking about Halloween and what some easy dress up costumes might be since I dont even have any for sure sure plans and I dont really know if anything is happening... Im kinda bummed there isnt a show this year too :(
But I had this brilliant idea... and I think it might only work if more than one person does it because it might not be as obvious if only one person does it...

What if we were HARAJUKU GIRLS?? Not necessasrily the ones that are BFF w/ Gwen Stefani but just the regular ones? The costumes would be super easy to make or I know they even sell some of the costumes already put together.
I think it would be super cute and we could make them as warm as we wanted.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Anywho... I guess we will see what happens. I still think day of the dead girls would be cute too if we all got skeleton hoodies but I think that might be a little harder to put together properly... Welll actually maybe not cuz it would just be hair and make up really. AAhhh idk what to do, haha.
Photobucket
In the very least we will all have to party or watch some scary movies or something.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Vic, what a great idea!! I love the HARAJUKU girl idea!! Im sooo downs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is what i was planning on being this year, but thought that no one would know who i was if i didnt have more girls do it with me! hahaha ...

    so i was gonna be lady gaga.

    but i am so down for harajuku.

    but i must email you a pic of this day of the dead halloween costume that my friend did. they look freaking awesome. we must do that too!

    ReplyDelete