Friday, October 2, 2009

Halloweenie.

Ugh. I still dont know what I am going to be on HALLOWEEN... Plus I still havent bought one measley thing for any of my other costumes. This is coming up way too fast and I dont know if I can handle this intensity, haha.
So for halloween I did have a thought about being a dia de los muertos senorita... but I dont want to wear a dress because the ones that I have seen are "just alright" and I cant be walkin around SLC with a "just alright" costume.
I was thinking something like this then... A skeleton body suit (it'd be warm) and crazy hair and skeleton makeup of course... then maybe put on a rosary and a few flowers in the hair and boom- costume.
Photobucket
(- heels, + vans)
This was just an idea... we will see what I actually decide on. Hhhmmmph.

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a WAY cute idea, we should all be that for actual halloween, cuz its easy and warm and i think it'd make for a cute group photo :)

    ReplyDelete