Sunday, October 25, 2009

gggrrrrr.....

I'm having mixed emotions about losing weight and I think its really weird. Im down another pants size!! Woot Woot! Which is really awesome because I have been putting in some major time workin out in the last few weeks and man that is hard work... However the bummer is that everything is getting smaller! Haha. I know it seems kinda ridiculous to be bummed over but Im kinda stressing. I know my body is getting smaller all over because thats kind of the point but cant I just have nice legs, nice arms, nice waist and then the rest doesnt need to get any smaller haha. And obviously everything is being widdled down so I dont look mis-proportioned but its just kinda weird.
The other thing that sucks is some of my clothes really arent fitting me right now and I dont want to buy new ones because Im not quite at the weight I want to be at, mabye another 10-15 lbs and then Ill be good.
Ugh, things are never simple. No matter how much time and planning you put into stuff it doesnt work out how you expect it too.

Oh well. I just need to stop worrying so much about little things.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I know you don't want to lose your goodies but it has to happen when you are losing weight. Just get boobie implants when you are super skinny! :) I am so proud of you for sticking with it, its hard to stay motivated but you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!!! I appreciate that. I just gotta keep at it. Plus Im sure there are plenty of ways I can still show off my assets, haha.

    ReplyDelete