Sunday, December 27, 2009

done and done.

Well Christmas is over and I can say that with some relief. This year was a little more stressful than previous ones and it kind of got me down. Usually I love all the lights and shopping and getting hot chocolate and decorating, but this year all of it seemed like such a hassle. Oh well.
I still had a good time and I got some really great gifts from my friends and family. Thank you so much to everyone who I got to spend time with and who made this holiday as good as it can be.


Photobucket
(weheartit)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I wasn't the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps-Thanks for the frame, socks and lip gloss! You are such an amazing friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same sort of feelings this year as well ladies, Idk what it was this year but, it was a rough one. But thanks for everything lady! I love my headband!!!

    ReplyDelete