Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Plan.

I have to get back into having motivation to work-out. Sometimes I have it and sometimes I dont, at all.
I think the hardest thing about being fit/ exercising/ working out is that there isn't a trick to it or some easy way out. I wish that there was but basically you get what you put into it.
Photobucket
Anyways I have a plan. We will see if it works but its going to be a short-term day to day plan. I am going to try to make it as simple as possible so I wont have any excuses for not doing it.
One: Running. Thats it. But I need to push myself to run- more fast and longer than I have before.
Two: Eat right. Just balanced anyway and LOTS of water.
Three: Sleep. At least 8 hours.

If I can do these things everyday than maybe I can add some more stuff to it. I've had a pretty good run so far but I can't stop myself from wanting to do more. I think this is going to be a struggle I will always have, but I'm up for the challenge.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I'm right along side with you. I need to make a plan for myself as well. Its just the early mornings are killin me!!!

    ReplyDelete