Monday, December 14, 2009

N.Y.E.

I'm not sure if anything is going on for New Year's Eve 2010, but I hope something is. I would really like to dress up and have fun. The last few new years have been really fun, dont get me wrong I love hanging out w/ the besties and playing games... But most of the time its always like oh hey everybody its passed midnight, haha. Well this year I plan on dressing up, kind of. I just want to wear fancy shoes and look pretty.
I found these shoes at Lulu's and I think they are the most perfect New Year's shoes ever.

Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm not sure what will end up happening but I'm sure we will have fun.
Also I dont really understand First Night or I guess its called Eve this year. Who's brilliant idea was it to have a 3-day party in downtown SLC when its freeeeezing and snowy outside. I haven't ever been so I can't say that its not fun but I just have a feeling it would be a whole mess of db's and my hands and nose would be frozen all night and it would be super lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment