Thursday, December 31, 2009

I can't get enough...

I was searching for some pictures the other day and I came across this artist that I really like. I can't ever get enough of these pictures, I can look at them all day long and still want more. I think they are really creative and interesting. I am not a huge fan of a splotch of paint on a canvas and considering that art, but I do like stuff that is out of the ordinary. I feel like with these pictures I can really tell what that person was thinking.
Her name is Femke Hiemstra and her book is Rock Candy.
Photobucket
Here are a few of the images and her Website

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I recently orderd these two books too! I love them and the girls are so pretty!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute, I haven't ever heard of that artist! I have the first Angelique book, let me know how the second one is! :)

    ReplyDelete