Sunday, December 27, 2009

favesies.

Tis the season to make lists on blogs. I think there is supposed to be a certain number of things in a list but I am going to ignore that. This here is going to be a list of my favorite things in 2009. I think they are pretty much in chronological order but some things may be out of place. Oh how fun and crazy this year has been.

Darlene's bday in Vegas! We really had a good time hanging out in our penthouse and dancing up a storm. Not to mention some pretty good shopping and a fancy expensive dinner. Goals! I was surprised in myself that I actually did some stuff that I had been wanting to do for a long time. I started school and I got off my booty and started running. They of course are still in the process of happening but at least Im making it work for now. June California trip This was probably one of the funnest vacation trips I have ever been on. A week of just hanging out, things couldnt have been better. Vegas-california-disneyland-the beach-disembodied-warm swimming pools, need I say more? Brooklyn Rae Mark I love this little lady. She is so adorable and she has the pretty eyes a little girl could have. I am so excited to see her grow up and to hang out with her. Good job Christen! haha HP #6 and New Moon I know these movies are kind of cheesy and/or a little over top but I love having stuff to look forward too and I really liked the way these movies turned out. Plus its fun talking to everybody about them. Big shows I got to see some really fun shows this year. It seems like some of the little ones were kind of lacking but the big ones made up for it: Disemobdied (previously mentioned), Lily Allen, Gogo Bordello, Sub for Santa/ Aftermath- they were just all around a good time. Ohio! It was crazy seeing and meeting a lot of my family for the first time. Me and my sister really got to learn a new side of kind of who we are and some of our family background. Im glad I got to go. Work stuff I aint gonna lie, it was pretty neat to be named an outstanding employee and also to be a night shift lead. Its a little embarassing getting attention but I really like being able to sort of move up and prove myself more. And last but not least were the really fun Bday parties. I have great friends who do way too much for me and I have (hopefully) made their birthdays fun as well.

I am really looking forward to 2010. I have some good ideas of stuff I want to do and things I want to try to improve on. Here's hoping for the best!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! We had a really good year girl!! I'm so glad that I got to share these trips and parties with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay! I glad you had a good year and I am hoping this upcoming year will be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks viv, Brooklyn was def. the highlight of my year =) But I agree, we had one hell of an amazing year, even though I missed most of it haha

    ReplyDelete