Monday, July 20, 2009

Bikini... It's on.

So I decided Ive been lazy enough and I need to get back into getting in shape. I dont even care that summer is almost half way over, haha. I still gotta get a nice body whether its in a bikini or not. (plus swimming season is still on for like a month & 1/2 so I got some time). I think its gonna be a little harder than when I first started at the beginning of the year because its harder once you have plateaued. Im def gonna try though. Here is some of my plan:
1. Eat better. Less sugar, less dairy. SMALL meals including more veggies. less fruit and less breads.
2. Lots and lots of water. I need to get at least 32 oz every day.
3. 8 hours of sleep EVERY night. (this might be tough, haha)
4. Work out every day... but not Aerobic everyday. Alternate between the gym, running outside, hiking, stretching, weights.
5. Less stress. This kinda sounds silly but stress really does add on the pounds, so it more a matter of dealing with things instead of eating, haha. We will see.

I think I can do it. The hardest part is staying motivated. Im motivated today so I just have to make it last, haha.

Plus this one piece swimming suit is giving me really weird tan lines including a super pale stomach- so not cute.... And it sucks when you gotta use the restroom. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment