Friday, July 17, 2009

OMG.

So I have been obsessed with these shoes the moment I first saw them... it was in one of my magazines and it was an ad that Marion Cotillard (who I love btw) was wearing them, then I saw them on Katy Perry in her Thinking of You video (especially the end, I love the total outfit)and I looked them up to discover that they were Giambattista Valli and there was NO WAY I would be able to afford them...

Then the clouds parted and the sunshine came through and a miracle happened...
The blog The Look 4 Less right over there on my faves found a pair by Jessica Simpson that are almost the same!! AND they are on sale at Nordstroms this week for like 50% off!!! AAAHHHH!!! haha. I think I will have to get them.

Photobucket
Photobucket
(Jessica Simpson pair)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh those are SOOOO cute.
    there are these red shoes in britney spears' if u seek amy. i want them sooooo bad.

    ReplyDelete