Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Brooklyn Rae Mark...

It was so nice to meet you today.

CC! You have a baby!!! AAhhhhh!! I am really so excited to see her grow up and become such a lovely little lady.
I know she is gonna be super adorable and sassy.

I remember when you told some of us after my Bday HP party and it was so crazy and so unbelievable... and then a few months and she is here. The time seemed to take forever but then again it was so quick.

Im so happy she is here.

Photobucket

The yellow tutu is gonna be adorable btw.

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeek! I have a bebe!! Thank you for coming to see her today! She's been the biggest littlest star today!
    Now we just need to teach her some class & sass!
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I just want to steal that little princess! I'm so happy for Christen, her Brooklyn is adorable!

    ReplyDelete