Tuesday, July 7, 2009

inspirations...

these are my recent style inspirations.
lately ive been wanting to change things around.
i think im gonna wear less eye make-up cuz its easier and use more real color like on my cheeks and lips... maybe keep it fresh looking.
im gonna probably just keep my hair curly and brown for now, maybe more messy. i wanna go blonde once i get my bangs all grown out.
oohh and i have been neglecting my big earrings... i gotta start wearing em.

uuggh and i really want some new glasses but i cant seem to find the ones im looking for. i kind of want a little bit more nerdy looking ones, but classy too.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket (or darker gray or black)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket (i have these!!)
Photobucket (minus the bracelets)

1 comment:

  1. I looooove those nylons!
    And I agree with the make up, I've been using less this summer too! :)

    ReplyDelete