Saturday, July 11, 2009

Harry Potter!!



I. AM. SO. EXCITED.
We (me, Brandi- maybe, Alex, Beve, Conor, Lindahun) have ticktes for Tues night/Wed morning and I cant even wait. This book was really one of the best (even though the 4th is my favorite) All of the movies are done really well though and I know I wont be disappointed... and I know everyone is as excited as me. Its gonna be a good time.

Before the movie we are gonna go to the Hogwarts/ Harry Potter party they are having at one of the movie theaters. There is going to be fortune telling, butter beer, everything! We are def gonna have to take a million pics.
(Dang, I wish I could have gotten my HP tattoos before the movie though! haha)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so so so super excited! and I really hope Brandi can come! & the 4th book is MY FAVORITE TOO!!! samzies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely go to the HP post party and if no one else takes Ryan's ticket then it's meant to be for me to be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the 4th movie .. and it has NOTHING to do with cedric diggory.

    imjussayin ..


    i will see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete